Chaos is Only The Beginning
The Stand Alone Sequel to The International Bestseller, The 13th Hour
In Stores Now!
Read an the First Chapter
Exclusive Signed Edition
The Adages and Philosophy I Live By:
1. Life is about experiences, not things. Since my writing is a mix of those experiences, filtered through my emotions and emboldened by my imagination, my credo is to get out there and live life to the fullest.
2. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed.
3. Leave the world a better place than when you arrived.
4. Treat everyone better than you hope or expect to be treated.
5. Smiles are contagious.
6. Don't talk about what you're going to do, do it. Always give 100%.
7. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
8. A friend is one of natures greatest gifts. Don't wait for the eulogy to tell someone how you feel about them.
9. Adrenaline is addictive and should be tasted often.
10. Find love and when you do, hold tight, invest in it, and never let it go.
"A modern masterpiece." Providence Journal-Bulletin
"One of the best thrillers of the year," -- ABC News
"One of the best thriller writers in the business." Booklist - Starred Review
"Whip-smart and lightning-paced, Truly a masterwork by an exploding talent." -- James Rollins, NY Times bestselling Author of Altar of Eden
"Well-written, fast paced, great characters, history, secrets, tantalizing plot, what more could a thriller reader ask for? This well-choreographed, globe-trotting adventure will keep you totally engrossed. I loved it."
Steve Berry, the New York Times Bestselling author of The Venetian Betrayal
"An absolute stroke of genius. Doetsch is undoubtedly one of the best thriller writers of all time! " - Booklist
If you would like to join the Richard Doetsch mailing list
Register with this site to receive email notifications, updates and new site information. Enter your email address and press the submit button.